Epic Design Labs
Portland, Oregon, USA
Hired as a full-time full stack developer to create headless BigCommerce websites using modern web stack technologies and frameworks.
Worked with a small team of developers to create web applications for the company.
- Developed a web crawler application that fetches and scrapes SEO data from websites and stores it in a database while generating comprehensive SEO reports for clients. The application was built using Python, Django, Django REST Framework, PostgreSQL Go, React, and Next.js. The application was deployed on AWS via a Docker + LocalStack CI/CD setup.
- Developed custom Python scripts to automate the process of data scraping from websites and exporting the data to CSV files.
- Developed a mobile application for a wine social networking business that allows users to create, manage, and share their wine collections with other wine enthusiasts and collectors. It has a web application counterpart as well that go with the mobile application.
- The former was built using React Native, Expo, and MongoDB while the latter was built using React, Next.js, GraphQL, NodeJS, Mongoose, Redux, TailwindCSS, PostCSS, Apollo, and MongoDB. Both were deployed on Heroku via a custom Docker CI/CD setup.
- Led a small team of developers to build multiple headless BigCommerce websites for clients. These websites include RVGearPro and Duxiana and these were built with React, Gatsby, GraphQL, NodeJS, TailwindCSS, PostCSS, BigCommerce API, Optimizely API, Netlify Functions. The websites were deployed on Netlify.